Remove default certificate and set Let's Encrypt certificate as default when securing Plesk login page
When securing Plesk with Let's Encrypt, the default certificate should be removed and/or the generated Let's Encrypt certificate should be set as the default one.
Such Let's Encrypt certificate should be automatically applied to mail too, and in such case, if server hostname is changed later, that certificate should be automtically reissued, or at least a warning should be generated.1 vote
Currently, to install a manual certificate:
1. Copy private key, paste private key, update Cert and CA
2. Go to Web Settings, change certificate to new one
1. Select "Add Certificate" option next to the certificate
2. Private key automatically reused (perhaps read-only or hidden by default)
3. Name, Insert/Upload Certificate and CA
4. Show a "Replace certificate" option, that will update the domains that used the original certificate.1 vote
- Don't see your idea?