Plesk should be available in google cloud platform
Plesk images are now available in the Google Cloud Launcher (https://console.cloud.google.com/launcher/browse?q=Plesk). You can find information at page https://docs.plesk.com/en-US/onyx/deployment-guide/plesk-installation-and-upgrade-on-public-cloud-services/installing-plesk-on-google-cloud.78806/.
We would love to hear your feedback on our forum at http://talk.plesk.com.
took a bit of time, but this is now available :-) enjoy!
Actually, you can install Plesk on Google Cloud as on any standalone server without any problems. If you are talking about ready-to-go image, like Amazon image, I can say that this possibility is under our consideration now. If people will actively vote for this feature - this will positively impact on our consideration.
So, I set Open Discussion status for this request.
Madalin Ignisca commented
I wonder what issues did you have installing Plesk on GCH as I've been doing it for more then 2 years with no issues.
Thank you for concerning about my idea. I prefer google than amazon platform for the following reasons:
- First and most important, Google cloud has faster speed of network platform than Amazon's.
- Google is famous and secure, many developers trust google's products and so do I.
- Google has more options to build instances than Amazon's
- Google cloud price is cheaper ( i think so)
- I think Google's data backup is better than Amazon's, so it's safer to store clients data on Google
- Amazon is more difficult to register than at Google