Simplify adding a renewed ssl certificate (that uses the existing private key)
Currently, to install a manual certificate:
- Copy private key, paste private key, update Cert and CA
- Go to Web Settings, change certificate to new one
- Select "Add Certificate" option next to the certificate
- Private key automatically reused (perhaps read-only or hidden by default)
- Name, Insert/Upload Certificate and CA
- Show a "Replace certificate" option, that will update the domains that used the original certificate.