Simplify adding a renewed ssl certificate (that uses the existing private key)
Currently, to install a manual certificate:
- Copy private key, paste private key, update Cert and CA
- Go to Web Settings, change certificate to new one
- Select "Add Certificate" option next to the certificate
- Private key automatically reused (perhaps read-only or hidden by default)
- Name, Insert/Upload Certificate and CA
- Show a "Replace certificate" option, that will update the domains that used the original certificate.
Thank you for your input!
Unfortunately, we have to close your request, because over the years it has not become quite popular for further implementation.