Madan Rai shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems there is NO PLANS from Plesk to do modification to postfix or change their email architecture, we definitely vote for Exim that will solve the problem of TRUE multiple client/domains email certificate support.
    At the time, the only song I hear seems to be, it's not my mistake, it's postfix fault....
    Not very mature answer for a company like Plesk

• AmaZili Communication commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems there is NO PLANS from Plesk to do modification to postfix or change their email architecture, we definitely vote for Exim that will solve the problem of TRUE multiple client/domains email certificate support.
    At the time, the only song I hear seems to be, it's not my mistake, it's postfix fault....
    Not very mature answer for a company like Plesk

• Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have 77 votes.. is Plesk listening to the uservoice to support for Exim??

Well, difference MTA has their own strength. But talking about the realistic productivity and problem diagnostic aspect. Still, Exim is much recommended to go with its easy view and comprehensive logs captures. Isn't it the desire and final result needed by most of the sysadmin to pinpoint the error directly while something run haywire and needed to investigate.

• Gvirus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I run a batch of mass mailing servers with Exim & Postfix but Exim still the prefer option for me because of it's flexibility & easier in management.

PLESK is great, but not all sysadmin like to be force to use something new for them. EXIM support on PLESK will definitely made my day!

C'mon plesk, you can do it, at least make our life easier like what you did on nodejs / AWS integration / Git and so much more extensions that you make available

• Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It doesn't means that if those that are using Exim are lazy Sysadmin. Imagine if you need to work on the mail log checking, Exim just give you the much more flexibility and easyness to check things out in the fastest way. Doesn't the new Plesk is designed to give a much more easier life to Sysadmin?

I believe the US and all of Asia is exim users in terms of MTA preference as it has been de facto for most ISP and people width cpane or their own in house panel. Very easy and flexible too

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base