I suggest you ...

Search File manager

We would like to request for the File Manager search function previously present in Plesk 10 to be reinstated in Plesk 11.5.

49 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gene shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the killing feature missing in the Plesk panel. I wish I can search for the files like Linux OS.

It will be useful to have a search function with as argument file name but also file content string (optional) with ? and * possibilities.

Add the search feature to file manager pls... It's nonsense that you don't have. Guys, we don't ask it for free, we are paying for you a monthly fee. Thanks!

• Kostas Dimitrakakis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On file manager add search option by name and by date. It would be easy to find hacked websites if we have this search options.

Please can we have a search function to find files!

Files are sometime difficult to find on large site.
    Even the ability to put them in Alphabetical order would be a start

Thanks

• OMI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. I posted similar. I need to search for line code within a directory, and I often cannot find it. So a search would be NICE!

• OMI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the FILE MANAGER, It would be nice to have a feature to search through the line code for key word(s) throughout the entire directory..

• Saeed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add search options, so the user can search for a file within the files in a folder and it's sub-folders. The current search only finds the files within the current folder.

Also, it would be useful to search for a string within the files of the current folder and it's sub-folders.

• shyju commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Under File Manager please try to put a search field to enter directory path. So that we can go to a directory with out a long browse.

like httpdocs/abc/def/ghi/jkl

We would like to request for the File Manager search function previously present in Plesk 10 to be reinstated in Plesk 11.5.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base