Feature Suggestions

Please provide here your suggestion for new functionality for Plesk. We encourage you to review and vote for suggestions of others. The top-ranked suggestions are likely to be included in the next versions of Plesk.

Please write in English so that voters from all over the world can read and support your request.

For technical assistance, contact Plesk support
For questions, bug reports, discussions and free assistance, check our Forum and Facebook page
For additional information, see Documentation, Knowledge Base and Blog
Follow us on Twitter for more news on Plesk development

Off-topic posts will be removed from here

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have multiple IPs in one subscription

Make each site able to run on its own IP.

If you would support this feature, please please tell us in the comments how you would use it - i.e. for SSL

300 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  70 comments  ·  Plesk (general)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sort domains by traffic, disk usage

Curently there is no way to sort domains by traffic column. Not handy at all.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Plesk (general)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. FileManager ability to upload file to server by link

In filemanager we have abilities to create empty file and upload file from PC. I want to get ability to set link and upload file to server. To install some app now I should download distributive from vendor's site to my local pc, then I should upload it via FTP/FM on server. I want to upload it to server directly to save my time and nerves.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Plesk (general)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Be prepared for Debian Buster

Last time, it took the Plesk team quite a long time to support the new Debian version. As Debian Buster will probably be released in the following months, it would be very nice if a new Plesk version was available shortly after.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Plesk (general)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Typo3 9.5 support

Please implement Typo3 9.5 support

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Plesk (general)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add issuing and expiry dates somewhere within plesk panel

We use Let's Encrypt for almost all our clients on our shared server. 1 of our clients emailed us stating that his SSL was expiring soon so I hoped on the server to check and I couldn't find any info regarding issue or expiration date. I had to visit the websites frontend and check the SSL info that way. I think it would be very helpful to have that information displayed somewhere within Plesk Panel.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Plesk (general)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base