Feature Suggestions

Please provide here your suggestion for new functionality for Plesk. We encourage you to review and vote for suggestions of others. The top-ranked suggestions are likely to be included in the next versions of Plesk.

Please write in English so that voters from all over the world can read and support your request.

For technical assistance, contact Plesk support
For questions, bug reports, discussions and free assistance, check our Forum and Facebook page
For additional information, see Documentation, Knowledge Base and Blog
Follow us on Twitter for more news on Plesk development

Off-topic posts will be removed from here

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bring back "modify multiple mailbox settings"

as per:
    http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?290993-missing-feature-change-multiple-email-settings

In 9.5.4 it was possible to select multiple mailboxes and change their settings simultaneusly.
    This is now suposed to be done through subscription plans, but there are certain settings not contemplated.

For example, in a 300+ mailboxes domain I want to change each mailbox antispam setting to "move spam to spam folder" and this is not possible though the panel and I need to make a script to do it through shell.

I would like this feature to come back, like it was in 9.5.4

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

started  ·  6 comments  ·  Plesk (general)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Configurable Admin Permissions

Since we are now able to create more than 1 Administrator within Plesk - it would be a good addition if one would be able to give those Admins particular Rights within Plesk.
    I don't want my "Everyday-Admin" to be able to stop Services within Plesk or even Shut-Down the whole Server within the Panel ...

I want them to do their work with Customers/Domains/Hostings ... but access to the "real Admin Areas" should be restricted ...

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Plesk (general)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base