Skip to content

Feature Suggestions

Please provide here your suggestion for new functionality for Plesk. We encourage you to review and vote for suggestions of others. The top-ranked suggestions are likely to be included in the next versions of Plesk.

Please write in English so that voters from all over the world can read and support your request.

For technical assistance, contact Plesk support
For questions, bug reports, discussions and free assistance, check our Forum and Facebook page
For additional information, see Documentation, Knowledge Base and Blog
Follow us on Twitter for more news on Plesk development

Off-topic posts will be removed from here

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

21 results found

1. NextJS image optimization feature.

NextJS Image optimization feature doesn't work on Plesk.
    I need to set the image to unoptimize than only the image gets display otherwise it doesn't display image.

Please add support to NextJS optimization feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. update delay

I talked to the hosting company and they said that the asp.net core 7.0.5 update has not yet arrived. Is it possible to get critical updates more quickly?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

What is "critical" for one user may not be critical for another. All critical issues are handled by Plesk with high priority. Updates to existing software will be delivered as fast as possible, but sometimes a lot of testing needs to be done and compatibility issues need to be resolved before an update can be rolled out. Plesk will continue to work on speeding up such processes.

-- PD

3. send error during installation: The 'intl' extension was not found.

There is a problem with the application moodle, send error during installation: The 'intl' extension was not found. under Plesk windows ultimate

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. My application was developed using zend framework While migrating to plesk its not working

Although i have migrated my complete code from one server to here i mean to plesk server now my website is down, Maximum framework related issue came, How to resolve this?

proxy_fcgi:error
    And lots of all others errors , may be some zend libraby issue or some configuration issue, Actually in the application when i hit the url only header footer parts are loading bout the framework view part is not loading? pleae suggest something,

Also in the login section i am directly getting the class code as html output, how to fix this to make it work properly?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. your tech support is very poor, i suggest to improve a knowledgeable technical support engineers. Very poor no solution..

your tech support is very poor, i suggest to improve a knowledgeable technical support engineers. Very poor no solution..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. provide a way to increase memory_limit for scheduled tasks

I'm experiencing an issue that seems fairly common for magento2 developers with plesk. When I try to add the cron job for magento 2 I hit a memory exhausted error at 128MB.

The proposed way in

https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001576554-A-scheduled-task-configured-in-Plesk-fails-with-error-PHP-Fatal-error-Allowed-memory-size-of-X-bytes-exhausted-tried-to-allocate-Y-bytes-

doesn't work for this case.

For example I'm setting the cron job like this

/usr/bin/env php -d memory_limit=1G "httpdocs/bin/magento" cron:run

Will result in

Ran jobs by schedule. PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in /httpdocs/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php on line 228 PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. hi plesk team i can not play video in plesk how can play it!!

can not play video in plesk how can play it!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. help

I have got hosting here and by chance I lost everything I mean my website no longer works how could I redo in order to be works gain

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To solve your issue, please contact your hosting provider (the company that hosts your website) and request support from them directly. We are the authors of the software you and your hosting provider are using, and unfortunately, we cannot help with this particular request because we do not host your website. We are closing your request as it doesn’t include any software improvement proposal.

IG

9. Apllication: VanillaForums 2.3 - PLEASE UPDATE FROM 2.1 to 2.3 !!! =)

VanillaForums Application Update

@ Alexander Divos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Apllication: XenForo

XenForo Software
    and
    XenForo Addons

@ Alexander Divos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please HELP! In my Applications Tab of Plesk, Only 1 application named "My App v1.5" is installed. How can I install wordpress application??

In my Applications Tab of Plesk, Only 1 application named "My App v1.5" is installed. How can I find and install wordpress application in Plesk??

Please Help!!! me to find and then install Wordpress ..

Thanks in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To solve your issue, please contact your hosting provider (the company that hosts your website) and request support from them directly. We are the authors of the software you and your hosting provider are using, and unfortunately we cannot help with this particular request, because we do not host your website. We are closing your request as it doesn’t include any software improvement proposal.

IG

12. Warning: require_once(C:\inetpub\vhosts\u0330479.plsk.regruhosting.ru\httpdocs\realbet.pro\wp-content\plugins\jetpack/_inc/lib/class.media.p

Warning: requireonce(C:\inetpub\vhosts\u0330479.plsk.regruhosting.ru\httpdocs\realbet.pro\wp-content\plugins\jetpack/inc/lib/class.media.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\inetpub\vhosts\u0330479.plsk.regruhosting.ru\httpdocs\realbet.pro\wp-content\plugins\jetpack\class.jetpack.php on line 25 Fatal error: requireonce(): Failed opening required 'C:\inetpub\vhosts\u0330479.plsk.regruhosting.ru\httpdocs\realbet.pro\wp-content\plugins\jetpack/inc/lib/class.media.php' (include_path='.;.\includes;.\pear') in C:\inetpub\vhosts\u0330479.plsk.regruhosting.ru\httpdocs\realbet.pro\wp-content\plugins\jetpack\class.jetpack.php on line 25

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To solve your issue, please contact your hosting provider (the company that hosts your website) and request support from them directly. We are the authors of the software you and your hosting provider are using, and unfortunately we cannot help with this particular request, because we do not host your website. We are closing your request as it doesn’t include any software improvement proposal.

IG

13. wordpress

hello i download script wordpress in my host and when i want install it i full all information and not install some information please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. i am facing challenge in installing and running Mautic in our cpanel. can you check the same.

I am facing challenge in installing and running Mautic in our cpanel. can you check the same. is the php updated to the latest version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To solve your issue, please contact your hosting provider (the company that hosts your website) and request support from them directly. We are the authors of the software you and your hosting provider are using, and unfortunately, we cannot help with this particular request because we do not host your website. We are closing your request as it doesn’t include any software improvement proposal.

ET

15. presence builder language

Presence Builder does not provide that the site is published in multiple languages. For example, if I publish the site in both English and Italian, as I do? I make two different sites? You can not rely on Google Translate widget, often translations are very bad.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Security.Permissions.StrongNameIdentityPermission

Hi.
    In the application asp .net, runs a reportviewer, send the error: System.Security.Permissions.StrongNameIdentityPermission, mscorlib, Version = 4.0.0.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = b77a5c561934e089 'failed.

in the code that makes the error is:
    </ Asp: Content>
    Line 5: <asp: Content ID = "Content2" ContentPlaceHolderID = "ContentPlaceHolder1" runat = "server">
    Line 6: <rsweb: ReportViewer ID = "ReportViewer1" runat = "server" Width = "100%"
    Line 7: Height = "100%" Font-Names = "Verdana" font-size = "8pt"
    Line 8: InteractiveDeviceInfos = "(Collection)" WaitMessageFont-Names = "Verdana"

They have some idea of the cause?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IG

17. Cakephp not working

I have a subcription on plesk: hodeco.vn
    Before cpanel's new version was updated. My site still work, but today hodeco.vn not working now. Website build by cakephp and provided a file web.config. Please let me know why it always occur error. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IG

18. No funciona mi tomcat

De soporte para corregir problemas con tomcat

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)