Xhezmi Tairi

My feedback

  1. 404 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

      We’ll send you updates on this idea

      124 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions » Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

      Could you provide more information about your scenario? In particular, could you explain which settings you want to be automatically discovered and at which step of your scenario?

      UPD: We will evaluate the possibility of adding this functionality in the future releases. Note that this feature also depends on your mailing client.

      —AK

      Xhezmi Tairi commented  · 

      Hi I got an answer:
      „Hi! I recommend voting for this here goo.gl/WDHRdL or using Plesk Premium Email which features Autodiscover: goo.gl/xSNbhs.“

      My answer:
      Hi thank you for your reply. We vote already (URL of this page), but nobody take care about it. The Plesk Premium Email is a great tool, but to expensive for our customers. Office 365 or Google is cheaper. Over 40% from my customers moved to Office 365 (price $3-$4/month)

      Summary:
      They are not interested. Let's wait until they lose also customers! I will start to find another solution for my beloved customers!

      Xhezmi Tairi commented  · 

      Hi, Twitter is done!

      #AutodiscoverForPlesk for email/calendar settings (linux, windows and smartphones)! Dear Developer, many customers require to migrate their mailbox to Google or Microsoft Office 365. Please add this feature. Otherwise, we will lose many customers! @Plesk, @PleskHelps Thank you!

      Xhezmi Tairi supported this idea  · 
      Xhezmi Tairi commented  · 

      Dear Developer,
      We offer to our customers web, email, .. services. Our customers do not have much experience to make e-mail settings. Many customers require to migrate their mailbox to Google, or Microsoft Office 365, because the settings will be automatically deployed and other services sync contacts and calendars are also able! We have integrated our own solutions, but after each update the settings will be overwritten (thus we lose a lot of effort). Thats also not cool! I love your product because over 90% we can do everything! Please give your product the remaining 10% development work (autodiscovery, contact & calendar sync, whynot an app for data drive like OneDrive or Google Drive, etc..) and make us and our customers happy! Otherwise, we will lose many customers! I hope you will read my comment!

    Feedback and Knowledge Base