I suggest you ...

Renew a subscription

Ability to renew a subscription based on the subscription plan's configured subscription expiry date.

So if a subscription expires in ten days from now and it's subscription plan is set to expire in one year, I would like to be able to click a Renew button to extend the subscription with one more expiry unit (1 year in this case, 2 years if the subscription plan would have been set to expire every two years).

Also show renewal date in the list and sort by renewal date

51 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jan Beesley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely essential to be able to list subscriptions by renewal date (I'm sure a previous version of Plesk had this?).

It would also be useful to be able to configure the nearing expiry/expired notification messages separately for administrator and subscriber. For instance, I want the system to notify me of subscriptions near to expiry, but don't want the subscriber to be bombarded with messages every day. I may also want to send a different message to them.

• ScottG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on Plesk, this should be pretty easy to implement. Renewing a subscription feels archaic atm! It also seems amazing that I can list subscriptions by date created but not by expiry date.

• B. Andre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really need this! Would be great to just replace the "added" date with the "expiry" date and to be able to renew it for one year (or a manually set time) with one-click.

Feedback and Knowledge Base