I suggest you ...

Default SPAM / VIRUS protection for newly created mailboxes

I suggest you add a feature in Settings with which we can enable SPAM / VIRUS protection for newly created mailboxes by default.

Discussion here:

http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?287233-Anti-virus-and-anti-spam-enabled-by-default-on-mailbox-creation&p=715980#post715980

164 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Abdi Joseph shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Marat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! I had to edit settings of 460+ mailboxes to enable antispam and antivirus. We have powerful enough server to run SA and AV.

• Antonio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's really an important feature! All the customers want emails protected from spam. There is a lot of spam today that comes to emails account and is ridicolous that this feature is not implemented by default! There is no performance issue that makes this thing useless. Customer prefers to use external mailboxes because of the spam. Customers find difficult to enable it manually for each mailbox and most of all doesn't know that is possibile to activate antispam. I thing that must be an option that allow the admin to choose activating it or not by default.
        Please add this feature

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a bulk update setting for delteing or moving spam and Virus mails too

• Sven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this feature was present in 9.5.4 and parallels didn't need a uservoice to REMOVE it... so parallels shouldn't need one to PUT IT BACK. just do it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base