integrated imagemagick within plesk for windows
Often customers ask about a imagemagick support.it would be nice if imagemagick is bundled with plesk and can install as optional component.
Thank you for your input. We will consider this functionality for PHP in upcoming releases.
David Neville commented
Please pull you finger out and give us Windows server people a solution using php 7.
I'm trying to install ImageMagick on a windows 2012 server too. I have already tried a lot of Image Magick versions and different imagick-dll's. In Plesk there is a marker on imagick component. but in phpinfo() there was not imagick found.
I'm using PHP 7. On a local XAMPP-installation it works fine.
Are there any solutions for that?
we have server that contains Windows 2012 R2 x64, PHP 5.4.45 and Plesk12.5
We have to do all the below steps:
1) download latest ImageMagick EXE installer from http://www.imagemagick.org/script/binary-releases.php#windows, we downloaded the first file available as HTTP download
2) Run the installer just downloaded. we installed it in a simple path like C:\ImageMagick-6.9.3
3) download latest PHP_Imagick DLL file from PECL website at: http://pecl.php.net/package/imagick, we choosed the first one (stable, not Beta or RC) version 3.4.1
4) Unzip the php_imagick ZIP and:
a) copy php_imagick.dll file into the EXT folder
b) copy and replace ALL the CORE_RL_.dll from the folder you just unzipped into C:\ImageMagick-6.9.3
5) Edit and save your PHP.ini file in order to add this simple row: extension=php_imagick.dll
6) Reboot your server
after reboot the server we can't see ImageMagick and appear error mwssage:
sorry, had to check with the dev
the Image Magick library might be installed on your server by the hosting provider
but there is no connect to Joomla
it is necessary to install a php extension so Image Magick would be operable within Joomla as at the moment it is not visible at all
please ask your hoster to do that and you will be able to check if the library is avalable in System - System Information - PHP Information in Joomla backend
Kindly, How can help us?