Feature Suggestions

Please provide here your suggestion for new functionality for Plesk. We encourage you to review and vote for suggestions of others. The top-ranked suggestions are likely to be included in the next versions of Plesk.

Please write in English so that voters from all over the world can read and support your request.

For technical assistance, contact Plesk support
For questions, bug reports, discussions and free assistance, check our Forum and Facebook page
For additional information, see Documentation, Knowledge Base and Blog
Follow us on Twitter for more news on Plesk development

Off-topic posts will be removed from here

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add "Remove Reseller" label to the remove button in the Reseller sidebar

Hi all,

There's a perilous button in the right sidebar ('More Tools' section) of the Reseller page which says "Remove". If you click on it, it actually removes the reseller.
    Selecting a subscription, domain or customer and then accidentally hitting this remove button (when wanting to actually delete the item) involves the deletion of the whole reseller.

Could you please name such button to "Remove Reseller" in order to avoid further mistakes? There a similar button for Subscriptions which says "Remove Subscription". I think the UI would gain some general benefits.

--Riccardo

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Usability and UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FileManager Ajax type

Please make the file manager an ajax type so that it will be easier to edit code without waiting for the loading of the website

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Usability and UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Buttons for Reseller & own Customers but not for Reseller's Customers

Buttons for Reseller & own Customers but not for Reseller's Customers

Hi,
    actually if i create Buttons as Webhoster for my direct Customers and Resellers the Buttons will appear to my customers and to resellers customers.
    But that is not good, cause resellers Customers dont need my "Order Domain" buttons. This is only for my direct customers.
    That would be awesome!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

open discussion  ·  1 comment  ·  Usability and UI  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base