Skip to content

Feature Suggestions

Please provide here your suggestion for new functionality for Plesk. We encourage you to review and vote for suggestions of others. The top-ranked suggestions are likely to be included in the next versions of Plesk.

Please write in English so that voters from all over the world can read and support your request.

For technical assistance, contact Plesk support
For questions, bug reports, discussions and free assistance, check our Forum and Facebook page
For additional information, see Documentation, Knowledge Base and Blog
Follow us on Twitter for more news on Plesk development

Off-topic posts will be removed from here

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

698 results found

1. Fix your Composer

My clients websites are running PHP 5.6.x and 7.0.x.

My clients have pushed me to work over new-year due to the dramatic change to PHP 7.x, but your system is still stuck in PHP 5.5 (possible since are not "4D thinkers" and leave Composer not working for us, that makes you the bottleneck, please fix it...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. PHP settings should not reset to default when customer changes PHP version

PHP settings are customized in the service plan:
    memorylimit

max
    executiontime

max
    inputtime

upload
    maxfilesize
    opcache.enable

disable
    functions

In a subscription with this service plan assigned, PHP settings are reset after php version changed under customer account. They should not be reset.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web / PHP  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To solve your issue, please browse https://kb.plesk.com for Knowledge Base articles that might have a solution. If you don’t have any luck there, open https://cscontact.plesk.com/ and file a ticket. If you have additional information about this issue or want to get advice from the community, please go to our forum at https://talk.plesk.com. We are closing your request as it doesn’t include any software improvement proposal.

IG

3. How to get a list of suspended domains into a PDF file?

I want a PDF report of all domains from Plesk panel including the ones which are suspended.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. To be able to contact a customer support

There is no customer support on that service, I will look for another provider.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. stop worrying me when my browser says your site is unsafe and insecure whenever I log in

stop worrying me when my browser says your site is unsafe and insecure whenever I log in

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I still do not understand how it is related to Plesk and where is feature request here. But I suppose that you need to install SSL certificate for your site. In case if it is really Plesk related question I’d suggest you read Plesk documentation about installing SSL certificates.
    Closed as not feature request.

IG

6. i am facing problem any time updating my website..

Update Failed: 500 Internal Server Error <!--[if lte IE 6]><![endif]--> Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Web Server at exclusiveglobalnews.com <!-- - Unfortunately, Microsoft has added a clever new - "feature" to Internet Explorer. If the text of - an error's message is "too small", specifically - less than…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To solve your issue, please contact your hosting provider (the company that hosts your website) and request support from them directly. We are the authors of the software you and your hosting provider are using, and unfortunately, we cannot help with this particular request because we do not host your website. We are closing your request as it doesn’t include any software improvement proposal.

IG

7. provide a way to increase memory_limit for scheduled tasks

I'm experiencing an issue that seems fairly common for magento2 developers with plesk. When I try to add the cron job for magento 2 I hit a memory exhausted error at 128MB.

The proposed way in

https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001576554-A-scheduled-task-configured-in-Plesk-fails-with-error-PHP-Fatal-error-Allowed-memory-size-of-X-bytes-exhausted-tried-to-allocate-Y-bytes-

doesn't work for this case.

For example I'm setting the cron job like this

/usr/bin/env php -d memory_limit=1G "httpdocs/bin/magento" cron:run

Will result in

Ran jobs by schedule. PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in /httpdocs/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php on line 228 PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. email size limit

How do I see what the email size limit is for my domain?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix Fail2Ban "Cannot add a custom filter to fail2ban"

There is a known issue in the fail2ban UI where filters don't show up if they are missing the "ignoreregex" property:

https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004316774-Cannot-add-a-custom-filter-to-fail2ban-The-jail-filter-was-added-however-it-is-not-shown-in-filter-list

The form input on /admin/server-protection/add-filter should be validated either server-side and the user should be redirected to an error page, or the form could be checked client-side with JavaScript and show an error if there are no lines =~ "^[[:space:]]"ignoreregex" in the rule definition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. monitoring for ALL EMAIL sent and received through PLESK (like this one in cpanel)

I did not find a monitoring for ALL E MAIL sent and received through PLESK (like this one in cpanel) or something similar. Could you tell me if there is one for that function?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Your hosting is ****, Nothing is helping. you know what? i was an idiot who spent my time in such f**king ****.

Your hosting is ***, Nothing is helping. you know what? i was an idiot who spent my time in such fking ***.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear user,

We are sorry about your unfortunate experience, though we are not providing any hosting services, but only a software which was used by your hosting provider.

Unfortunately, we were not able to reach out to you for problem details due to you have probably provided invalid email address. Feel free to submit your specific problems at https://talk.plesk.com and our staff together with Plesk community will do their best to help you

We have to close this request now as it does not provide any actionable information to us

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello, good afternoon

Hello, good afternoon, I bought another domain, Odontopower.com, I paid for the ticket but until now I did not receive my product, please, please send me an answer as soon as possible, as I need this domain as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To solve your issue, please contact your hosting provider (the company that hosts your website) and request support from them directly. We are the authors of the software you and your hosting provider are using, and unfortunately, we cannot help with this particular request because we do not host your website. We are closing your request as it doesn’t include any software improvement proposal.

IG

14. hi plesk team i can not play video in plesk how can play it!!

can not play video in plesk how can play it!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How To get WOFF2 Font to work

How To get WOFF2 Font to work add the following code to Web.Config file under Visual Studio.NET project

<staticContent> 
      <remove fileExtension=".woff2" />
      <mimeMap fileExtension=".woff2" mimeType="font/woff2" />
    </staticContent>

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Extensions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To solve your issue, please browse https://kb.plesk.com for Knowledge Base articles that might have a solution. If you don’t have any luck there, open https://cscontact.plesk.com/ and file a ticket. Also if you have additional information about this issue or want to get advice from the community, please go to our forum at https://talk.plesk.com.
    We are closing your request as it doesn’t include any software improvement proposal.

IG

16. git rid of the low-tech Smarter Webmail technology.

as it causes so many problems by crashing in the middle of writing emails. I am getting very frustrated and would like to reach into the system and rip it out. Another thing, the asinine script doesn't run properly in Firefox when writing emails, so Vivaldi is the only solution, when it runs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panel/Mail  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are the authors of the Plesk Panel. When you open a Smarter Webmail, you are redirected to web interface of another product. As a workaround, you can use a desktop email client.

Unfortunately, we cannot confirm this issue, so we are closing this request, since it does not contain any feature suggestions. To solve your issue, please contact SmarterMail.

If you have additional information about this issue or want to get advice from the community, please go to our forum at https://talk.plesk.com. Thank you.

— AY

17. php-cgi

I have changed php version from plesk so my php version is 7.1 but i am unable to install libraries because my php-cgi version is still 5.4.15.

i have checked via ssh, my php -v and php-cgi --version are different. Can you please suggest what should i do to change php-cgi version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IG

18. fix your auto renewal function so customers don't lose access to their emails

We lost access to our email server because of some fault in your automatic renewal payment function. This is extremely frustrating. We could potentially be out of email for up to 48 hours all because of some billing problem. We have been on automatic payment for years and our payment isn't even due until Aug. 27th.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IG

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

not a feature  ·  0 comments  ·  Databases  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. im having so much trouble with a domain who can help me???

i need help an your pohnes in mexico dont work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  DNS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IG

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base