I suggest you ...

Sogo Webmail

Add Sogo as a webmail alternative in Plesk.

Sogo share your calendars, address books and mails in your community with a completely free and open source solution

Sogo is a great webmail solution and provides native Microsoft ActiveSync support. Mobile devices such as Apple iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry 10 can fully synchronize emails, contacts, events and tasks with SOGo.

240 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ernie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • André commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So useless! @Plesk Staff don't waste time into that please....

SoGo is a Groupware and you can install it at your webspace or with the Plesk Application installer.... not need to build in....

• Oliver Buck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's not only ActiveSync, but also MAPI for complete integration with Outlook 2000-2016 incl. GPOs and Group Calendar.
        Great Framework! Nice webmail surface.
        Works like an Exchange.

• Marco Marsala commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Horde and Roundcube sucks (the latter is not responsive), any better webmail with responsive interface will be ok.

• Konstantinos Spiliakos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my case, SOGo will provide a free alternative to micro-and small businesses who do not want to buy a Microsoft Exchange license or an Office365 subscription.

From my understanding, it has already a built-in support for ActiveSync, and can be configured as an open-source Exchange server on PCs and mobile devices, which is something some of my clients have asked about repeatedly.

I can see SOGo becoming a very good MS Exchange alternative, with great support for all those features Exchange offers. Especially in this modern age, where mobility is a must for most business owners, it is my belief that SOGo could become the next WordPress for its category (Groupware).

If Parallels could plan this idea on Plesk 11.5/12, or perhaps, guide us how to implement it on the latest version of Plesk, I would be very pleased.

Thank you very much in advance!

P.S. (I would vote for it, but my votes have already been given elsewhere).

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base