Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's a problem when you are using non-wildcard SSL because of certificate problems.
        Therefore a changeable autodiscovery solution would be great.

• Alexander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook and autodiscover is not the real problem. It's autodiscover with Apple devices.

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So I just added a few sites to my Plesk and it seemed to automatically find it during outlook set up. Has anyone tried this recently with outlook 2016?

• Sven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! this feature would save my company hundrets of hours (= $$$) of phone support, that currently are "wasted" on helping end users to setup their email in outlook, iphone or android phones.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a useful feature for our clients. Cpanel already has this feature but Plesk still doing nothing.

• analyzer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does any follower here know whether mailaccount settings autoconfig/autodiscover/autodetect was officially/natively supported in Confixx? I use a third party operated shared hosting legacy environment with Confixx - soon to be retired - where Thunderbird-supported autoconfig/autodetect is running. Seems strange that on the successor environment driven by the 'more progressive' Plesk, from the same issuer as Confixx and operated by the same third party, there is no such support (by now). Anybody sleeping... 2.5 yrs?

• Robb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is important to reduce support costs. Please add as soon as possible. Thanks.

• Florian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Plesk,

this idea was shared · Jun 9, 2015

Anything new 2017 about this "feature"?

Feedback and Knowledge Base