Feature Suggestions

Please provide here your suggestion for new functionality for Plesk. We encourage you to review and vote for suggestions of others. The top-ranked suggestions are likely to be included in the next versions of Plesk.

Please write in English so that voters from all over the world can read and support your request.

For technical assistance, contact Plesk support
For questions, bug reports, discussions and free assistance, check our Forum and Facebook page
For additional information, see Documentation, Knowledge Base and Blog
Follow us on Twitter for more news on Plesk development

Off-topic posts will be removed from here

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Sybase module to Plesk PHP

Sybase module requires PHP recompilation, which is not possible in case of Plesk PHP: http://php.net/manual/en/sybase.installation.php
    The only viable alternative is to install OS-provided PHP, however, it is usually severely outdated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Web / PHP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Forbid domains to use a PHP version already disabled

When a PHP version is disabled, the subscription that already had that PHP version selected can still use that version while no other is selected. Even in the PHP settings in Plesk is possible see the old version, PHP info still working and displaying the disabled PHP version as well.

Its required a feature to avoid that

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Include mhash extension in Plesk PHP Versions

mhash module is needed fro NTLM authentication for current servers nowadays, like corporate MS Exchange servers. PHP just can't do SMTP AUTH without it, we need mhash

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The ability to rollback minor versions of PHP

It would be really useful to be able to rollback PHP by minor versions from the Plesk console.

I am currently having to run my website on PHP 5.6, because the auto-update from PHP 7.1.11 to 7.1.12 caused a problem with a specific plugin (NextGen Gallery) that caused 500 Errors on any page with a NextGen gallery embedded.

While I wait for the issue to be fixed, I tried using PHP 7.0.26, but that is affected by the same issue due to the update from 7.0.25. The result is that I am now forced to use PHP 5.6 because it's…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base