I suggest you ...

Allow moving spam messages to Spam folder web for server-wide settings

Now moving messages to spam folder is possible only with individual settings. It should be possible even for server-wide settings.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Marco Marsala shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tech Nicely commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So this is officially closed? I am a new user to Plesk and have converted from cpanel. I have been impressed with the ease of use except fr the absence of some (what I would consider) basic features. To be able to mark spam, but not move spam either system or subscription wide seems backwards.

• Ariel Lipschutz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really???
    It's looks like you don't have more than 100+ customers with an average of 10 email account per customer!
    i Can't beleive this...

• Marco Marsala commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Simple scenario: my 900+ customers want spam mails separated from the inbox.

Now: I have to enable the option one-by-one, 900 times
    After: 1 click

Please note that this option is already available for single mailboxes. Just need to replicate that for server wide settings.

On my mail server, all mailboxes have server-wide spam filter enabled. But having messages market with *****SPAM***** in Inbox, mixed with ham messages, it is unuseful; we have benefits from a spam filter if spam messages are kept separately from ham messages or deleted
    Actually the benefit of this feature would be avoiding setting this option manually for all mailboxes one-by-one.

Feedback and Knowledge Base