I suggest you ...

Server Health: Show Apache CPU Usage per domain

It is difficult to identify the offending website, and this would help tracking it down

1,103 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ian Tresman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

53 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • xokko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And later in the logs? Where can I see which domain caused a slowdown on the server in the last hour?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A simple Linux command shows the CPU utilization, realtime and sorted:
        watch "ps aux | sort -nrk 3,3 | head -n 20"

I second that last comment. We just migrated over from Hsphere to Plesk and are finding that we need to manage and investigate issues like dictionary attacks
        We need the tools to help investigate which sites are being hit and when

Will the feature ever materialize? I'm currently hosting several hundred domains, more than half of which are WordPress sites. The around the clock dictionary attacks are starting to be a SERIOUS issue as Plesk wets the bed and runs out of handlers and stops serving traffic without warning (regardless of how many I configure, they are consumed in large attacks), resulting in a LOT of ****** off clients. It would be INFINITELY useful to quickly see which domains are under attack in the control panel instead of digging through hundreds of domains' log files to try and determine what's going on. I'm on the verge of losing some very large hosting clients....

• Tar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is not needed at all, just open up top press C and there you go, you exactly see which site is using how much cpu. Simple and fast. Such an unimportant feature with so many votes. This is really sad. There are many much more important thing to do that this.

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do u still believe they are working on it lol

Burj khalifa was build in 4 years.

Grow a pair and switch to cpanel.

• sarumbear commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FOUR years and we are still waiting. There is only one way to describe this:

A D I S G R A C E !!!

• Eduard Duluman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been more than 4 years since this feature has been requested ... and almost two years in since you guys said it is in the works ...

I'm having issues with few servers where Apche CPU is always on red under Server Health .. without being able to figure out what or who is causing it ...

this feature should be. I want to park share hosting in 10 domain at that case we have at least user create as per domain wise.. at least user can access own email account.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base