I suggest you ...

Make subdomain email addresses possible without new subscription

It's incredibly annoying that you have to setup a subscription solely for each subdomain that you want to create email addresses for. Please fix this.

403 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Josh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I wasn't already set up using plesk I would definitely not choose it because of this missing feature!

This has been planned since 2014... how long can it possibly take to add this feature. Even Cpanel includes this!! Note to PLESK... Can you please address this shortcoming in the software ASAP??

How long is this going to take... over 4 years now already!! My problem... I already created the subdomains (in my haste) and now all the settings have been made. Yes, it is possible to add the subdomain as a domain but before you can set this up you have to delete the subdomain which loses all the settings!! Does anyone know of a workaround for this yet??

Some customers have one or more Subdomains. They also want use the Mail-Service (Mail-Accounts, Webmail, ...) on this Subdomains.
        Please add this feature, thanks.

• Marcel Drews commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"This idea is planned - updated over 2 years ago"

Oh come on guys. How hard can it be to implement that?! You already did a workaround for Windows. Just start coding already ...

• SP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes would be great to be able to create email addresses for subdomains!

Feedback and Knowledge Base